Introductory Essay
How would I describe myself? I know so much about me, I could write a
whole novel. Here is just a little information about me. This will include some of my interests,
hobbies and work habits.
To begin with, my family and
hometown. I was born and raised in Colorado
my whole life. My family right now
consists of a mom and dad, a twin sister, a little sister, a little brother and
three cats. My distant family live in Texas.
I grew up in a small town, so I knew people throughout all of our
education, from Kindergarten to high school; so coming here was a little
difficult for me. I am very close to my
siblings and parents and have not done anything this life changing, however, I
feel that with God’s help I can overcome this struggle.
Next, my interests and
hobbies. I love animation. It is the media of my favorite movies and
television shows. I hope to someday
become a computer animator and make creations of my own and help spread the
media and keep it alive. I also love
Disney. My family and I are die-heart
fans of the subject and I know a whole lot about it. I also play the flute and I am in the band
here in OBU. I love to draw and listen
to music. My favorite thing to do is to
hang out with my family and play games.
I guess you can say, I’m a family girl.
Finally, My work habits. I try to
get all of my work done but not immediately after I get them assigned. I hope to change that habit this year. One of my fears is to fail any test or quiz
because of the distraction of starting college, but I will try to not let you,
or any of my teachers, down this year no matter how tired I get or how
different life will become. I hope this
year goes by smoothly for all of us and nobody will have regrets or make any
bad decisions.
There is a lot more I can say
about myself, but time and space in short.
I hope you now know a little bit about me and my dreams.
I really enjoyed reading this. It's written very well.
ReplyDeleteANIMATION! I honestly love animation, I'm more of a hand drawn animation type of girl rather than a computer generated fan. Which do you like better?
ReplyDeleteI got to learn more about my roommate! Can't complain.
ReplyDelete